Returning Items Purchased Online
If for any reason you are not satisfied with an item purchased from Guard Dog Foam Inserts and Solutions, you may contact [email protected] to discuss the reason for dissatisfaction. You must provide a copy of your sales order number with the item description. A customer is eligible for a replacement if the information supplied by the customer is incorrectly etched or the measurements are not matching the customer’s request. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and it is the customer’s responsibility to ship the item back to Guard Dog Foam Inserts and Solutions.
Return by Mail
If returning by mail, please obtain a Return Authorization by contacting Customer Service at [email protected], Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm (CST). Be prepared to provide your order number and a brief description of the reason for the return.
Things to Know:
- Merchandise will not be able to be returned if the measurements supplied were inaccurate, on all custom work and any merchandise that has your personal information/logo etched. If the case or insert has been modified in any way, it is non-refundable.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- When returning an item, Guard Dog Foam Inserts and Solutions have the right to refuse returns of any item, at any time, for any reason
A 20% re-stocking fee may apply to an item being returned. Items with a 20% re-stocking fee are subject to change at any time. Call Customer Service at 1-833-935-FOAM(3626)
The re-stocking fee will be waived if any of these conditions are met:
- Item is unopened and in new condition
- Item is exchanged for an upgraded product in the same category
- Item is replaced under manufacturer warranty
Limited 90-Day Warranty
Guard Dog Foam Inserts and Solutions makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards, and warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 90 days beginning on the date of purchase or order.
This warranty does not apply to damage due directly or indirectly, to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, repairs or alterations outside our facilities, criminal activity, improper use, normal wear and tear, or to lack of maintenance.